Seeking Growth Through Connection
A Mindfulness Based Therapy Group
This group uses mindfulness to help participants:
· Create connections through mindful and intentional exploration
· Find strength in your vulnerability
· Increase self-awareness and acceptance of your emotional experience
· Practice self-expression
· Gain insight into impulses around connection
· Learn how to use mindfulness as a tool for discovering depth within self and others
For more information contact facilitator:
Veronica Valenzuela, MA, NCC
Counselingwithveronica@gmail.com or 503-893-9514
This is a closed process group.
Veronica Valenzuela is a LPC Registered Intern in private practice in SE Portland. She works primarily with individuals and is trained in Hakomi Mindfulness and Attachment therapies.